Viessman Trucking is seeking Owner Operators in Iowa, Minnesota and North Dakota for regional and OTR routes. We are a leading hauler of specialty products throughout the US and Canada and have more than 60 years of experience. We are seeking Owner Operators to haul out of:
- $225,000 to $295,000
- $2.25 to $2.55 a mile
- We pay:
- 72% of the freight
- 100% of the Fuel Surcharge
- 100% of the billable tolls
- Major fuel rebates through our EFS Card
- Weekly Settlements
- ELD provided at no charge
- IFTA Filing Service
- Detention Pay
- Offer affordable Physical Damage, Bobtail, and Occupational Accident Insurance
- Equipment Requirements: Wet Kit/Hydro-Pac: We’ll help install
- In-transit-Heat Capabilities: We’ll help installCLICK YOUR LOCATION TO APPLY TODAY!
For More Information
Owner Operators: Ryan Viessman – (605) 272-3210
- 1-year experience or 6 months experience for trucking school graduates
- Good driving record
Viessman Trucking is one of the largest haulers of food-grade bulk products in the U.S., transporting goods across the U.S. and Canada. Founded in 1961, Viessman Trucking has more than 60 years of experience in the food grade transportation business and is dedicated to ensuring food and other materials are safe and contaminate-free.
With five divisions – Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer – Viessman Trucking hauls a variety of products such as milk, dry sugar, cornstarch, corn sweetener and vegetable oil. Viessman Trucking, also known as Cliff Viessman, Inc., is family owned and operated with its headquarters in Gary, S.D., with terminals in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Dawson, Mankato, Marshall, Paynesville and Renville, Minn.; Columbus, Neb.; Wahpeton, N.D.; Dayton, Ohio; Watertown, S.D.; Memphis, Tenn.; and Manitowoc, Wis.
For more information, visit viessmantrucking.com or call (888) 848-4453.
We reward full-time drivers who drive safely. Working with our partners at Samsara, we offer drivers a Professional Driving Bonus of up to $175 per month that measures several factors within our driver’s control combined with miles driven.
Samara provides us with reporting criteria that we can pull directly from the their system as well as factors in other company areas. A few of the criteria and factors include:
- Miles driven (10,000 miles required monthly to qualify for maximum bonus)
- Engine Over RPM %
- Long Idle Time
- Pre/Post Inspections
- Driver Hours of Service Violations
- Company Safety Training videos and quizzes
- Safety Incidents that include accidents, citations, roadside inspection findings
Drivers are provided a “how am I doing” report on a weekly basis and bonuses are paid out monthly.
Viessman Trucking is proud of, and eager to reward, the professional drivers on the road representing our company in safe, efficient, and respectable manner!