Earn $80K-$90K plus $5K bonus and benefits package!
Viessman Trucking is seeking home daily, regional and OTR Class A CDL Truck Drivers to haul loads in Ohio. Want to be home daily, every couple of days, weekly or out more often? Let us create the driving opportunity that fits your needs!
We are a leading hauler of specialty products throughout the US and Canada with terminals in eight Midwest states and offer a variety of opportunities:
- Tanker: $80,000 – $90,000
- $5,000 sign on bonus for FT drivers
- Earn $7700 – $15,000 annually in health and dental insurance benefits!
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Local – home daily
- Regional – home every couple of days to home weekly
- OTR – home every two weeks-plus, based on preference
- Average Truck is 2.5 Years Old
- Volvo I-Shift Automatic Transmission
For More Information
CDL Drivers: Elizabeth Billups – (605) 272-3200
Full Benefits Package
- Earn $7700 – $15,000 in health and dental insurance benefits!
- Single Coverage Premium for Employee is only $118 monthly
- Family Coverage Premium for Employee is only $590 monthly
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for FT drivers, paid out monthly for the first 12 months/$416.66 a month
- Professional Driving Bonus, paid out monthly, up to $175 more a month
- 401K match up to 3% of gross income
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
CDL Truck Driver Requirements
- Good driving record
- Tanker drivers must have tanker endorsement
- Many of our positions require 6 months CDL driving experience for trucking school graduates or 1-year CDL driving experience
Viessman Trucking is one of the largest haulers of food-grade bulk products in the U.S., transporting goods across the U.S. and Canada. We are a family run business with more than 20 Viessman family members still helping operate our business. We value our employees, and we will do our best to give you a rewarding, flexible place to work and opportunities for personal growth.
Founded in 1961, Viessman Trucking has more than 60 years of experience in the food grade transportation business and is dedicated to ensuring food and other materials are safe and contaminate-free.
With five divisions – Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer – Viessman Trucking hauls a variety of products such as milk, dry sugar, cornstarch, corn sweetener and vegetable oil. Viessman Trucking, also known as Cliff Viessman, Inc., is family owned and operated with its headquarters in Gary, S.D., with terminals in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Dawson, Mankato, Marshall, Paynesville and Renville, Minn.; Columbus, Neb.; Wahpeton, N.D.; Dayton, Ohio; Watertown, S.D.; Memphis, Tenn.; and Manitowoc, Wis.
For more information, visit viessmantrucking.com or call Elizabeth Billups at 605-272-3200.