Cliff Viessman, Inc., leading hauler of specialty products throughout the US and Canada, is seeking local, regional and OTR CDL Truck Drivers in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, or Bloomington, Illinois.
- $5,000 sign on bonus for FT drivers
- Earn $7700 – $15,000 annually in health and dental insurance benefits!
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Local (home daily), Regional and OTR
- Pneumatic Dry Bulk: $60,000 to $100,000
- Reefer: $60,000 to $80,000
- Tanker: $50,000 to $105,000
- Live Bottom: $50,000 – $105,000
- Hopper: $55,000 – $60,000
- Local Milk transport: $50,000 – $70,000
- Average Truck is 2.5 Years Old
- Volvo I-Shift Automatic Transmission
For More Information
CDL Drivers: Tim Miller – (605) 272-3203
- Earn $7700 – $15,000 in health and dental insurance benefits!
- Single Coverage Premium for Employee is only $118 monthly
- Family Coverage Premium for Employee is only $590 monthly
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for FT drivers, paid out monthly for the first 12 months/$416.66 a month
- Professional Driving Bonus, paid out monthly, up to $175 more a month
- 401K match up to 3% of gross income
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- CDL with tanker endorsement
- 1-year OTR experience or 6 months experience for trucking school graduates
- Good driving record
Seeking Drivers in the Following Locations
- Iowa: Cedar Rapids, Le Mars
- Minnesota: Marshall, Renville, Paynesville, Mankato, Dawson, Cities along Highway 75, such as Pipestone and Luverne
- Nebraska: Columbus
- North Dakota: Wahpeton
- Ohio: Dayton
- South Dakota: Watertown, Sioux Falls
- Tennessee: Memphis
- Wisconsin: Manitowoc
Cliff Viessman, Inc., leading hauler of specialty products throughout the US and Canada, was established in 1961. With 12 terminals in the Midwest, we currently specialize in the food grade tanker business, but we continue to have a wide eye on expansion. We have five divisions: Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer. We utilize light equipment which allows us to haul products for our customers at a reduced rate based on pounds of product. Our tanker division hauls many different types of products including milk, corn sweetener and vegetable oil.
Since we have served the food grade tanker industry since the 1960s, we are skilled in food safety best practices and dedicated to ensuring the food and other materials we transport is safe and contaminate-free.