Cliff Viessman, Inc., leading hauler of specialty products throughout the US and Canada, is seeking local, regional and OTR CDL Truck Drivers in Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Tennessee and Wisconsin.
- $5,000 sign on bonus for FT drivers
- Earn $7700 – $15,000 annually in health and dental insurance benefits!
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Local (home daily), Regional and OTR
- Pneumatic Dry Bulk: $60,000 to $90,000
- Reefer: $60,000 to $80,000
- Tanker: $50,000 to $90,000
- Live Bottom: $50,000 – $90,000
- Hopper: $55,000 – $60,000
- Local Milk transport: $50,000 – $70,000
- Average Truck is 2.5 Years Old
- Volvo I-Shift Automatic Transmission
For more information, call Elizabeth Billups – (605) 272-3200.
- Earn $7700 – $15,000 in health and dental insurance benefits!
- Single Coverage Premium for Employee is only $118 monthly
- Family Coverage Premium for Employee is only $590 monthly
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for FT drivers, paid out monthly for the first 12 months/$416.66 a month
- Professional Driving Bonus, paid out monthly, up to $175 more a month
- 401K match up to 3% of gross income
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Good driving record
- Tanker drivers must have tanker endorsement
- Many of our positions require 6 months CDL driving experience for trucking school graduates or 1-year CDL driving experience, but we also offer opportunities, such as a pre-loader, for new CDL recipients to gain experience while earning a competitive wage
Seeking Drivers in the Following Locations
- Iowa: Cedar Rapids, Le Mars, statewide
- Minnesota: Marshall, Renville, Paynesville, Mankato, Dawson, Cities along Highway 75, such as Pipestone and Luverne, statewide
- Nebraska: Columbus, statewide
- North Dakota: Wahpeton, statewide
- Ohio: Dayton, statewide
- South Dakota: Watertown, Sioux Falls, statewide
- Tennessee: Memphis, statewide
- Wisconsin: Manitowoc, statewide
Viessman Trucking is one of the largest haulers of food-grade bulk products in the U.S., transporting goods across the U.S. and Canada. Founded in 1961, Viessman Trucking has more than 60 years of experience in the food grade transportation business and is dedicated to ensuring food and other materials are safe and contaminate-free.
With five divisions – Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer – Viessman Trucking hauls a variety of products such as milk, dry sugar, cornstarch, corn sweetener and vegetable oil. Viessman Trucking, also known as Cliff Viessman, Inc., is family owned and operated with its headquarters in Gary, S.D., with terminals in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Dawson, Mankato, Marshall, Paynesville and Renville, Minn.; Columbus, Neb.; Wahpeton, N.D.; Dayton, Ohio; Watertown, S.D.; Memphis, Tenn.; and Manitowoc, Wis.
For more information, visit viessmantrucking.com or call (888) 848-4453.