Viessman Trucking is seeking a full or part-time Auto Body Technician in Dawson, MN.
Earn $18-$26 per hour depending on experience plus a full benefits package for full-time employees.
Full Benefits Package
- Earn $7700 – $15,000 annually in health and dental insurance benefits!
- Single Coverage Premium for Employee is only $118 monthly
- Family Coverage Premium for Employee is only $590 monthly
- 401K match up to 3% of gross income
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
For more information, call:
- Elizabeth Billups, 605-272-3200
- Repair, Replace, and Upgrade a variety of Vehicle Parts
- Perform Diagnostic Tests to ensure that all issues have been Detected and Resolved
- Ability to utilize a wide variety of Maintenance and Repair tools
- Follow all Workplace Safety Requirements
- Previous Experience as an Auto Body Technician is strongly preferred
Viessman Trucking is one of the largest haulers of food-grade bulk products in the U.S., transporting goods across the U.S. and Canada. We are a family run business with more than 20 Viessman family members still helping operate our business. We value our employees, and we will do our best to give you a rewarding, flexible place to work and opportunities for personal growth.
Founded in 1961, Viessman Trucking has more than 60 years of experience in the food grade transportation business and is dedicated to ensuring food and other materials are safe and contaminate-free.
With five divisions – Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer – Viessman Trucking hauls a variety of products such as milk, dry sugar, cornstarch, corn sweetener and vegetable oil. Viessman Trucking, also known as Cliff Viessman, Inc., is family owned and operated with its headquarters in Gary, S.D., with terminals in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Dawson, Mankato, Marshall, Paynesville and Renville, Minn.; Columbus, Neb.; Wahpeton, N.D.; Dayton, Ohio; Watertown, S.D.; Memphis, Tenn.; and Manitowoc, Wis.
For more information, visit viessmantrucking.com or call 605-272-3200.