Viessman Trucking is seeking a home daily, local CDL driver to haul milk between Milnor, N.D., and Perham, Minn.
- $75,000 to $85,000 Annual Earnings
- $5,000 sign-on bonus paid out monthly
- Local – Home Daily driving position
- Dedicated Lane
- Great opportunity for someone who lives in Southeastern North Dakota near Milnor, Wyndmere or De Lamere.
- Full Benefits Package – Learn more about our benefits HERE
- $7700 – $15,000 annually in health and dental insurance benefits
- 401K match up to 3% of gross income
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Professional driving bonus, paid out monthly, up to $175 a month
- Potential $1,000-year-end bonus after one year of employment
- Clean DOT inspection bonus
- Referral bonus program available to all drivers
- Paid training and orientation
- Weekly settlements
- Uniforms provided
For more information, call Elizabeth Billups at (605) 272-3200.
- Home Daily
- Efficient e-logs using tablets
- Dedicated day-time dispatcher and after-hours dispatcher
- Flexible time off
- Part-time driving opportunities may be available
- Average Truck is 2.5 Years Old
- Volvo I-Shift Automatic Transmission
- CDL, Class A License
- Good driving record
- Tanker drivers must have tanker endorsement
- 6 months CDL driving experience for trucking school graduates or 1-year CDL driving experience.
Viessman Trucking is one of the largest haulers of food-grade bulk products in the U.S., transporting goods across the U.S. and Canada. Between Viessman Trucking and our two subsidiaries Jacobson Transport and Johnsrud Transport, we have 500+ drivers and 12 locations in eight states.
We are a family run business with more than 20 Viessman family members still helping operate our business. We value our employees, and we will do our best to give you a rewarding, flexible place to work and opportunities for personal growth.
Founded in 1961, Viessman Trucking has more than 60 years of experience in the food grade transportation business and is dedicated to ensuring food and other materials are safe and contaminate-free.
With five divisions – Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer – Viessman Trucking hauls a variety of products such as milk, dry sugar, cornstarch, corn sweetener and vegetable oil. Viessman Trucking, also known as Cliff Viessman, Inc., is headquartered in Gary, S.D., with terminals in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Dawson, Mankato, Marshall, Paynesville and Renville, Minn.; Columbus, Neb.; Wahpeton, N.D.; Dayton, Ohio; Watertown, S.D.; Memphis, Tenn.; and Manitowoc, Wis.
Follow us on Facebook to stay updated on our latest news!