Cliff Viessman, Inc., leading hauler of specialty products throughout the US and Canada, is seeking a Wash Bay Technician in Mankato, Minn., at 1930 Lor Ray Dr, North Mankato, MN 56003.
Earn $17 per hour plus $7700 to $15,000 in health & dental benefits annually.
Call Abby at (507) 625-1435 Option 1 today or APPLY ONLINE HERE!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- In charge of washing the Interior of Food Grade Tankers with Wash System along with washing Trailer Exterior.
- Follow instructions
- Wash Processes in Food Grade manner
- Ability to move trailers in and out of the Wash Bay with a Yard Dog. The Yard Dog is an automatic transmission. (Operational Training will be provided).
- Ability to complete all appropriate paperwork and submit all other documentation that involves the Wash Process.
- No CDL or Experience Required – Will Train the right candidate.
- Earn $7700 – $15,000 in health and dental insurance benefits!
- Single Coverage Premium for Employee is only $118 monthly
- Family Coverage Premium for Employee is only $590 monthly
- 401K match up to 3% of gross income
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
You may also stop by and fill out an application at: 1930 Lor Ray Drive North Mankato, MN 56003.
Cliff Viessman, Inc., leading hauler of specialty products throughout the US and Canada, was established in 1961. With 12 terminals in the Midwest, we currently specialize in the food grade tanker business, but we continue to have a wide eye on expansion. We have five divisions: Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer. We utilize light equipment which allows us to haul products for our customers at a reduced rate based on pounds of product. Our tanker division hauls many different types of products including milk, corn sweetener and vegetable oil.
Since we have served the food grade tanker industry since the 1960s, we are skilled in food safety best practices and dedicated to ensuring the food and other materials we transport is safe and contaminate-free.