Viessman Trucking is seeking a full-time semi-trailer Wash Bay Technician in Marshall, Minn., for the nightshift. No experience required! We provide paid, on-the-job training!
APPLY TODAY HERE!
- No CDL or Experience Required! We will train the right candidate.
- $15 per hour starting wage with possibility of a raise
- Full benefits package!
- Hours: Midnight to 8 a.m.
- In charge of washing the Interior of Food Grade Tankers with Wash System along with washing Trailer Exterior.
- Follow instructions
- Wash Processes in Food Grade manner
- Ability to move trailers in and out of the Wash Bay with a Yard Dog
- Ability to complete all appropriate paperwork and submit all other documentation that involves the Wash Process
- Earn $7700 – $15,000 annually in health and dental insurance benefits!
- Single Coverage Premium for Employee is only $130 monthly
- Family Coverage Premium for Employee is only $620 monthly
- 401K match up to 3% of gross income
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
For more information, call:
- Randy Viessman at 507-532-2211 or Ross Lecy at 507-532-2211.
Viessman Trucking is one of the largest haulers of food-grade bulk products in the U.S., transporting goods across the U.S. and Canada. Founded in 1961, Viessman Trucking has more than 60 years of experience in the food grade transportation business and is dedicated to ensuring food and other materials are safe and contaminate-free.
With five divisions – Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer – Viessman Trucking hauls a variety of products such as milk, dry sugar, cornstarch, corn sweetener and vegetable oil. Viessman Trucking, also known as Cliff Viessman, Inc., is family owned and operated with its headquarters in Gary, S.D., and terminals in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Dawson, Mankato, Marshall, Paynesville and Renville, Minn.; Columbus, Neb.; Wahpeton, N.D.; Dayton, Ohio; Watertown, S.D.; Memphis, Tenn.; and Manitowoc, Wis. For more information, visit viessmantrucking.com or call 605-272-3200.