Viessman Trucking is seeking a local home daily CDL-A truck driver in Renville, Minnesota.
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Home Daily: $60,000 – 65,000 a year plus $5,000 bonus!
- $5,000 sign-on bonus paid out monthly
- Full Benefits Package – Learn more about our benefits HERE
- $7700 – $15,000 annually in health and dental insurance benefits
- 401K match up to 3% of gross income
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Professional driving bonus, paid out monthly, up to $175 a month
- Potential $1,000-year-end bonus after one year of employment
- Paid training and orientation
- Weekly settlements
- Uniforms provided
- Viessman Trucking is a leading hauler of specialty products throughout the U.S. and Canada with 350+ drivers and 12 terminals in eight states
APPLY ONLINE HERE!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, call 605-272-3333.
- Home Daily opportunities available
- Hauling either bulk sugar or starch with a pneumatic trailer or liquid sugar with a tanker trailer
- Efficient e-logs using tablets
- Dedicated day-time dispatcher and after-hours dispatcher
- Flexible time off
- Part-time driving opportunities may be available
- Average Truck is 2.5 Years Old
- Automatic Transmission
- CDL, Class A License
- Good driving record
- If you want to pull a tanker, you must have or be able to obtain a tanker endorsement, but a tanker endorsement is not required to pull a pneumatic trailer
- 6 months CDL driving experience for trucking school graduates or 1-year CDL driving experience
- No animals allowed in the truck
Viessman Trucking is one of the largest haulers of food-grade bulk products in the U.S., transporting goods across the U.S. and Canada. Between Viessman Trucking and our two subsidiaries Jacobson Transport and Johnsrud Transport, we have 500+ drivers and 12 locations in eight states.
We are a family run business with more than 20 Viessman family members still helping operate our business. We value our employees, and we will do our best to give you a rewarding, flexible place to work and opportunities for personal growth.
Founded in 1961, Viessman Trucking has more than 60 years of experience in the food grade transportation business and is dedicated to ensuring food and other materials are safe and contaminate-free.
With five divisions – Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer – Viessman Trucking hauls a variety of products such as milk, dry sugar, cornstarch, corn sweetener and vegetable oil. Viessman Trucking, also known as Cliff Viessman, Inc., is headquartered in Gary, S.D., with terminals in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Dawson, Mankato, Marshall, Paynesville and Renville, Minn.; Columbus, Neb.; Wahpeton, N.D.; Dayton, Ohio; Watertown, S.D.; Memphis, Tenn.; and Manitowoc, Wis.
Follow us on Facebook to stay updated on our latest news!