Viessman Trucking is seeking FULL-TIME LOCAL, HOME DAILY CDL DRIVERS near Marshall, Minn., to haul starch or sugar with a pneumatic trailer.
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- $55,000 to $60,000 a year plus $5,000 sign-on bonus paid out monthly – full-time position
- Home Daily!
- Flexible Hours!
- Full Benefits Package – Learn more about our benefits HERE
- Haul starch or sugar with a pneumatic trailer
- Viessman Trucking is a leading hauler of specialty products throughout the U.S. and Canada with 350+ drivers and 12 terminals in eight states
- Part-time opportunities may be available
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL 605-272-3333
- Valid CDL-A & Medical Card
- No driving experience required for certain positions
- Some positions require 6 months driving experience
- No animals allowed in the truck
Viessman Trucking is one of the largest haulers of food-grade bulk products in the U.S., transporting goods across the U.S. and Canada. Between Viessman Trucking and our two subsidiaries Jacobson Transport and Johnsrud Transport, we have 500+ drivers and 12 locations in eight states.
We are a family run business with more than 20 Viessman family members still helping operate our business. We value our employees, and we will do our best to give you a rewarding, flexible place to work and opportunities for personal growth.
Founded in 1961, Viessman Trucking has more than 60 years of experience in the food grade transportation business and is dedicated to ensuring food and other materials are safe and contaminate-free.
With five divisions – Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer – Viessman Trucking hauls a variety of products such as milk, dry sugar, cornstarch, corn sweetener and vegetable oil. Viessman Trucking, also known as Cliff Viessman, Inc., is headquartered in Gary, S.D., with terminals in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Dawson, Mankato, Marshall, Paynesville and Renville, Minn.; Columbus, Neb.; Wahpeton, N.D.; Dayton, Ohio; Watertown, S.D.; Memphis, Tenn.; and Manitowoc, Wis.
Follow us on Facebook to stay updated on our latest news!