Cliff Viessman, Inc., leading hauler of specialty products throughout the US and Canada, is seeking Diesel Mechanics in the following locations:
- Iowa: Cedar Rapids
- Minnesota: Dawson, Marshall
- Nebraska: Columbus
APPLY TODAY BY CLICKING YOUR LOCATION BELOW!
- Light Duty Mechanical work, Engine Services, Brakes, Tires, Lights
- Perform, Install, Diagnostic/Troubleshoot, and Support of In-Cab Electronic Components for ELDs – (No experience necessary. Training provided).
- Knowledge of Engines, Semi-Tractor/Trailers is helpful; but not required
- Mechanical knowledge is preferred. Willing to train the right candidate
- Earn $7700 – $15,000 annually in health and dental insurance benefits!
- Single Coverage Premium for Employee is only $118 monthly
- Family Coverage Premium for Employee is only $590 monthly
- 401K match up to 3% of gross income
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
For more information, call:
- Cedar Rapids: David Korinek: (605) 272-3202
- Columbus: David Korinek: (605) 272-3202
- Dawson: Sean Deuth: 320-769-2921
- Mankato: Abby Maas: (507) 625-1435
- Marshall: Corey Johnson: 507-532-2211
- Renville: Joey Viessman: (320) 329-3484
Cliff Viessman, Inc., leading hauler of specialty products throughout the US and Canada, was established in 1961. With 12 terminals in the Midwest, we currently specialize in the food grade tanker business, but we continue to have a wide eye on expansion. We have five divisions: Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer. We utilize light equipment which allows us to haul products for our customers at a reduced rate based on pounds of product. Our tanker division hauls many different types of products including milk, corn sweetener and vegetable oil.
Since we have served the food grade tanker industry since the 1960s, we are skilled in food safety best practices and dedicated to ensuring the food and other materials we transport is safe and contaminate-free.