Seeking Owner Operators in Iowa, Minnesota & North Dakota!
Cliff Viessman, Inc., leading hauler of specialty products throughout the US and Canada, is seeking Owner Operators for regional and OTR routes in:
- $225,000 to $295,000
- $2.25 to $2.55 a mile
- We pay:
- 72% of the freight
- 100% of the Fuel Surcharge
- 100% of the billable tolls
- Major fuel rebates through our EFS Card
- Weekly Settlements
- ELD provided at no charge
- IFTA Filing Service
- Detention Pay
- Offer affordable Physical Damage, Bobtail, and Occupational Accident Insurance
- Equipment Requirements: Wet Kit/Hydro-Pac: We’ll help install
- In-transit-Heat Capabilities: We’ll help install
For More Information
Owner Operators: Ryan Viessman – (605) 272-3210
- CDL with tanker endorsement
- 1-year OTR experience or 6 months experience for trucking school graduates
- Good driving record
Cliff Viessman, Inc., leading hauler of specialty products throughout the US and Canada, was established in 1961. With 12 terminals in the Midwest, we currently specialize in the food grade tanker business, but we continue to have a wide eye on expansion. We have five divisions: Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer. We utilize light equipment which allows us to haul products for our customers at a reduced rate based on pounds of product. Our tanker division hauls many different types of products including milk, corn sweetener and vegetable oil.
Since we have served the food grade tanker industry since the 1960s, we are skilled in food safety best practices and dedicated to ensuring the food and other materials we transport is safe and contaminate-free.