Viessman Trucking is seeking a TRUCK & TRAILER SERVICE TECHNICIAN to maintain semi trucks and trailers in Marshall, Minnesota.
WAGE & BENEFITS:
- Starting Wage: $18 – $24 per hour depending on experience and knowledge
- $7,000 to $15,000 in health & dental benefits
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Once every four weeks: Saturday and Sunday with following Monday off, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
APPLY TODAY HERE!
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Corey Johnson, 507-532-2211 Ext. 3
- Earn $7700 – $15,000 annually in health and dental insurance benefits!
- Single Coverage Premium for Employee is only $130 monthly
- Family Coverage Premium for Employee is only $620 monthly
- 401K match up to 3% of gross income
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Light Duty Mechanical work, Oil Changes, Service Tires, Lights
- Knowledge of Engines, Semi-Tractor/Trailers is helpful; but not required
- Seeking mechanics at all levels of knowledge and experience!
Viessman Trucking is one of the largest haulers of food-grade bulk products in the U.S., transporting goods across the U.S. and Canada. We are a family run business with more than 20 Viessman family members still helping operate our business. We value our employees, and we will do our best to give you a rewarding, flexible place to work and opportunities for personal growth.
Founded in 1961, Viessman Trucking has more than 60 years of experience in the food grade transportation business and is dedicated to ensuring food and other materials are safe and contaminate-free.
With five divisions – Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer – Viessman Trucking hauls a variety of products such as milk, dry sugar, cornstarch, corn sweetener and vegetable oil. Viessman Trucking, also known as Cliff Viessman, Inc., is family owned and operated with its headquarters in Gary, S.D., with terminals in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Dawson, Mankato, Marshall, Paynesville and Renville, Minn.; Columbus, Neb.; Wahpeton, N.D.; Dayton, Ohio; Watertown, S.D.; Memphis, Tenn.; and Manitowoc, Wis.