Viessman Trucking is seeking a Tire and Truck Wash Attendant in Dawson, Minn. We are a leading hauler of specialty products throughout the US and Canada with more than 60 years of experience.
- Earn a competitive wage based on your skills and experience plus $7,000 to $15,000 in health & dental benefits a year.
- Gain on-the-job training in the mechanic field
APPLY TODAY HERE!
For more information, call:
- Sean Deuth, 320-769-2921
Full Benefits Package
- Earn $7700 – $15,000 annually in health and dental insurance benefits!
- Single Coverage Premium for Employee is only $130 monthly
- Family Coverage Premium for Employee is only $620 monthly
- 401K match up to 3% of gross income
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Change truck and trailer tires
- Wash trucks and trailer
- Assist mechanics as needed
Viessman Trucking is one of the largest haulers of food-grade bulk products in the U.S., transporting goods across the U.S. and Canada. We are a family run business with more than 20 Viessman family members still helping operate our business. We value our employees, and we will do our best to give you a rewarding, flexible place to work and opportunities for personal growth.
Founded in 1961, Viessman Trucking has more than 60 years of experience in the food grade transportation business and is dedicated to ensuring food and other materials are safe and contaminate-free.
With five divisions – Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer – Viessman Trucking hauls a variety of products such as milk, dry sugar, cornstarch, corn sweetener and vegetable oil. Viessman Trucking, also known as Cliff Viessman, Inc., is family owned and operated with its headquarters in Gary, S.D., with terminals in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Dawson, Mankato, Marshall, Paynesville and Renville, Minn.; Columbus, Neb.; Wahpeton, N.D.; Dayton, Ohio; Watertown, S.D.; Memphis, Tenn.; and Manitowoc, Wis. For more information, visit viessmantrucking.com or call 605-272-3200.