Viessman Trucking is seeking Owner Operators in Iowa, Minnesota and North Dakota for regional and OTR routes. We are a leading hauler of specialty products throughout the US and Canada and have more than 60 years of experience. We are seeking Owner Operators to haul out of:
- $225,000 to $295,000
- $2.25 to $2.55 a mile
- We pay:
- 72% of the freight
- 100% of the Fuel Surcharge
- 100% of the billable tolls
- Major fuel rebates through our EFS Card
- Weekly Settlements
- ELD provided at no charge
- IFTA Filing Service
- Detention Pay
- Offer affordable Physical Damage, Bobtail, and Occupational Accident Insurance
- Equipment Requirements: Wet Kit/Hydro-Pac: We’ll help install
- In-transit-Heat Capabilities: We’ll help install
For More Information
Owner Operators: Ryan Viessman – (605) 272-3210
- 1-year experience or 6 months experience for trucking school graduates
- Good driving record
Viessman Trucking is one of the largest haulers of food-grade bulk products in the U.S., transporting goods across the U.S. and Canada. Founded in 1961, Viessman Trucking has more than 60 years of experience in the food grade transportation business and is dedicated to ensuring food and other materials are safe and contaminate-free.
With five divisions – Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer – Viessman Trucking hauls a variety of products such as milk, dry sugar, cornstarch, corn sweetener and vegetable oil. Viessman Trucking, also known as Cliff Viessman, Inc., is family owned and operated with its headquarters in Gary, S.D., with terminals in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Dawson, Mankato, Marshall, Paynesville and Renville, Minn.; Columbus, Neb.; Wahpeton, N.D.; Dayton, Ohio; Watertown, S.D.; Memphis, Tenn.; and Manitowoc, Wis.
For more information, visit viessmantrucking.com or call (888) 848-4453.